Europex, the Association of European Energy Exchanges, is seeking a
Personal Assistant (m/f)
- The successful applicant will work on a full-time basis at the Europex premises in Brussels and will be part of a small dynamic team.
- He/she will execute standard secretarial and administrative tasks with a high level of independence and provide organisational support to the Secretariat, the Working Groups, the Board and the General Assembly of the Association.
- He/she will assist in conducting basic research and reviewing policy documents.
- He/she will report directly to the Secretary General and will facilitate the communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Professional experience of at least three years in a comparable role. An affinity with the energy and/or the financial services sector would be a plus.
- Completed higher education in a relevant field.
- Advanced knowledge of the functioning of the European institutions and the Brussels policy environment.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills in English and French are a must. German, Dutch and/or other languages are a plus.
- Good IT skills, including website and social media management.
- Strong organisational and time management skills and a proactive problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to handle financial matters responsibly.
- Very good attention to details and ability to keep track of multiple priorities.
- Flexibility for occasional travel.
- A full-time one-year position under Belgian law with the option to convert to a permanent contract thereafter. Starting date: as soon as possible.
- A competitive remuneration package;
- An international and multicultural work environment in an exciting and dynamic policy field.
- Possibility of professional trainings.
Please send your application, including your CV and a comprehensive cover letter, to email@example.com. The deadline for applications is Friday, 31 August 2018.
Note: only short-listed candidates will be contacted within two weeks after the deadline.
Europex is a not-for-profit association of European energy exchanges with 26 members. It represents the interests of exchange-based wholesale electricity, gas and environmental markets, focuses on developments of the European regulatory framework for wholesale energy trading and provides a discussion platform at European level.
The attachment is also available to download below.