In accordance with Article 9 of the Commission Regulation (EU) No 2015/1222 of 24 July 2015 establishing a Guideline on Capacity Allocation and Congestion Management (“CACM”), the Nominated Electricity Market Operators (“NEMOs”), where relevant in cooperation with the TSOs, on 14 February 2017 submitted to regulatory authorities the following proposals for terms and conditions or methodologies:
- A proposal for the price coupling algorithm and for the continuous trading matching algorithm (Algorithm proposal), incorporating a common set of requirements for the price coupling algorithm (DA Algorithm) and the continuous trading matching algorithm (ID Algorithm), in accordance with Art. 37 (5) and 37 (1) of CACM;
- A proposal concerning products that can be taken into account in the single day-ahead and single intraday couplings, in accordance with Art. 40 (1) and Art. 53 (1) of CACM;
- A proposal for a back-up methodology to comply with the obligations set out in Article 39 and 52 of CACM, in accordance with Art. 36 (3) of CACM;
- A proposal on harmonized maximum and minimum clearing prices to be applied in all bidding zones which participate in single day-ahead and single intraday couplings, in accordance with Art. 41(2) and Art. 54 (2) of CACM.
This follows a public consultation held in accordance with Article 9 of CACM which ran from 3 November 2016 to 2 December 2016. A consultation workshop for stakeholders took place on 14 November, in cooperation with the TSOs.
In accordance with CACM, by 18 months after the entry into force of this Regulation, i.e. by 14 February 2017, the proposals have been submitted to the regulatory authorities for approval.
The consultation feedback received from stakeholders has been duly considered. The justification document describes to what extent and why the stakeholders’ requests have (or have not) been adopted in the final proposals.
The methodologies have been prepared and approved by all NEMOs via the NEMO Committee, an organization of all NEMOs to discuss and facilitate the implementation of the CACM requirements, in cooperation with relevant TSOs, in accordance with CACM.
In case you would have any questions, feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The final proposals submitted to regulatory authorities:
- Algorithm Proposal, incorporating the Day-Ahead and Intraday Algorithm Requirements
- Products Proposal
- Back-up Methodology Proposal
- Harmonized Max-Min Price Proposal
- Euphemia algorithm public description
- CACM Regulation
- Presentation NEMO Committee
- Presentation ENTSO-E
- Workshop Q&A
- Stakeholders’ responses
- Justification document
Disclaimer: Europex provides the NEMOs access to its website and hosts their public consultation, in accordance with all NEMOs’ requirements specified in Article 12 of CACM. Europex does not own this content and neither is it responsible for this text nor its attachments.